Friday, March 11, 2011

Classes in Black Ops

In Black Ops, I still have not found the perfect class but I think I have come close. I would have to say that my Top 5 guns are all assault rifles and one submachine gun.
#1-Commando, This gun is so steady and accurate! I think it is the most popular gun and favorite amongst my friends and I. However, you unlock the Commando at level 45, so it takes a while to get it. But once you do, be sure to use it!
#2-Galil, this may be surprising to you but it is truely a good gun. It has steady aim, great accuracy from long range and close range and is pretty mobile. If you haven't tried it already give it a try!
#3-AK-47, The AK is a good assault rifle and fun to use. The AK doesn't have a big recoil like it did in MW2 so you should like it! It is also very effective and close range and pretty decent from long distances.
#4-AK47u- This is the submachine gun version of the AK and it is even more effective and close ranges so I tend to use it at smaller maps. Its long range shot isn't to bad either. Overall, a great gun to use that is probably on the top of some other lists.
#5-Famas- This gun is a better gun than in MW2 for sure. It is an assault rifle and is pretty decent. It is hard to hit targets far away but it is still a great gun. The best part about it is that it  is unlock at level 14 so you don't have to wait to long to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment